The Talk - John C. McGinley Scores a 'Gravy' Surprise for Thanksgiving

shares |

SO WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART ABOUT THE THANKSGIVING DINNER? JOHN: WELL, I MARRIED THE YOGA MARTHA STEWART AND SHE MAKES EVERYTHING FROM SCRATCH.

SO SHE MAKES GRAVY THAT -- [APPLAUSE] ZHOIP MAKES GRAVY THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO STAND UP AND TESTIFY.

I LIKE GRAVY ON EVERYTHING.

AND MOST OF THE FEEL IS SUPERFLUOUS EXCEPT FOR THE GRAVY.

SO I WANT GRAVY ON THE MASHED POTATOES.

I WANT TO DROWN THE TURKEY.

AND I'M A GRAVY GUY.

JULIE: YUMMY.

HOW DO YOU HANDLE THIS? DO YOU HAVE TO TELL A STORY TO GET THE GRAVY? JOHN: ONE OF MY DAUGHTERS MADE ME A GRAVY BOAT AT POTTERY CLASS AND SHE GLAZED IT BECAUSE I LIKE TO HAVE IT BURNING HOT.

SO EITHER BILLY OR KATE, THEY HAD COMPETING GRAVY BOATS.

SO I HAVE ABOUT SEVEN GRAVY BOATS.

JULIE: WELL GUESS WHAT? JOHN: IF ONE MAKES ONE, THE OTHER'S GOT TO MAKE ONE.

JULIE: THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY, JOHNC.

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO RUN OUT OF GRAVY.

WE GOT YOU A GRAVY PITCHER.

IT'S FROM THE LADIES OF "THE TALK.

" JUST IN CASE THAT DOESN'T -- [CHEERS AND APPLAUSE] JULIE: YOU GOT PLENTY OF GRAVY BOATS.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! SHERYL: YAY! [APPLAUSE] JULIE: JOHN C.

MCGINLEY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

"STAN AGAINST EVIL" AIRS WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT 10:00 AND 10:30 ON IFC AND IT IS GETTING AMAZING REVIEWS.

Related Posts

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar